Avoid costly property damage with these tips
GLOUCESTER COUNTY, NJ, November 13, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Freezing temperatures, high winds, wind chills, snow, sleet and ice will all arrive to Northeast region of the country shortly; so now is the best time (while it is still slightly warm!) to make sure your home and property is well prepared for intense wintry conditions on the horizon.
Without being proactive now, you will run the risk of having to deal with expensive property damage throughout the colder months ahead.
1) Contact tree experts and ask them to perform an inspection of all your trees. They’ll check to see if any them are dead and need to be taken down, or if there are any weak branches that might have to be trimmed.
2) Climb up and inspect your roof or contact a company to do it for you; either way, it’s important to make sure your roof is structurally sound to withstand intense winds, heavy snow and other precipitation. Make sure the gutters, shingles, flashing and rafters are all in order.
3) Take a walk around your home and inspect your siding. If you notice that any of the panels are missing, unsecured or completely hanging away from your home, make sure necessary repairs are completed to ensure the protection of your home’s exterior.
4) Clear any loose objects around your yard that could potentially get tossed around by heavy winds and cause damage to your property or any of those around you. Tuck them away safely somewhere inside of your home, garage or shed.
5) If you haven’t done so already, retract or remove your awning so that snow and other precipitation doesn’t weigh it down and cause damage to the frame or a section of your home.
About Community Public Adjusters
Community Public Adjusters is a property loss consulting firm headquartered in New Jersey. We have additional offices located throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Texas, and Florida. Community Public Adjusters specializes in homeowners and business insurance claim representation.
We work hard for you to make sure you get the best possible settlement from the insurance company for your property loss claim.
After damage from severe storms in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, please contact Community Public Adjusters and schedule a free property loss consultation. Call toll free at 215-757-7100 or visit their website.
We represent home and business owners and have vast experience with the following types of claims
Fire and smoke damage claims
Water damage claims
Flood damage claims
Theft and vandalism damage claims
Snow and ice damage claims
Building collapse claims
Wind and hail damage claims
Catastrophic damage claims
Blown off shingles & siding
All plumbing leaks
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here