SAN ANTONIO, TX, September 26, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — Military Spouse Advocacy Network (MSAN) is proud to announce the launch of two new programs: The Mentorship & Resource Center and The New Military Spouse Traineeship Program. The two programs are an addition to the their original Peer-To-Peer mentorship support program, which is dedicated to providing new spouses with first-hand experiences and a community of men and women who have faced similar challenges. MSAN is filling a gap of support that new military spouses experience when transitioning from civilian to military life.
The Mentoring & Resource Center is a virtual space where new spouses from all service branches including National Guard and Reserves can find educational and supportive resources while experiencing a well-informed transition into their new military life style. This virtual “to-go” place includes:
– Peer-to-Peer Mentorship, Support & Empowerment
– New Military Spouse Traineeship Program
– New Military Spouse Forum: A safe place to ask questions and receive guidance
– Connecting new military spouses with their future installation’s Family Readiness Center, Key Spouses, Ombudsmen, Family Readiness Groups (FRGs), MSAN installation mentors, and other supportive agencies for continued support
– Resources & Advocacy: Finance, Deployment & Resilience, Career & Employment, Mental Health & Wellness and Education
– Coffee Chats: Weekly virtual fun gatherings
– Educational webinars and videos, Newsletter, Toolkits and Blogs
The New Military Spouse Traineeship Program will be offered three times a year and will provide a group of new military spouses the opportunity to learn about the military lifestyle, advocacy, mentorship, leadership and much more. This program will give new military spouses access to a network of fellow spouses, organizations and professionals that will train, educate and develop future leaders. The graduates will have opportunities to become MSAN Mentors, leaders in their local communities, and join advocacy initiatives.
Military Spouse Advocacy Network (MSAN) a 501(c)3 is a robust network of advocates, mentors, and volunteers serving our military families and improving the morale and welfare of our communities through education empowerment, support, community and collaboration. MSAN’s mission is to create stronger military families through education, empowerment, and support.
For more information on the programs, partnership and sponsorship opportunities and to make a donation, visit the website at https://www.milspouseadvocacynetwork.org and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here