With over 582 million entrepreneurs worldwide, the demand for proven certification training on running a profitable business is exceptionally high.
ST. GEORGE, UT, November 07, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Entrepreneurship drives innovation, economic growth, and job creation with an estimated 582 million entrepreneurs worldwide. In today’s dynamic business landscape, individuals who equip themselves with the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive as entrepreneurs are poised for success. LearnKey has developed a series of Entrepreneurship Online Training Certification Courses that align with the skills needed to run a small business successfully.
According to entrepreneur statistics research by Forbes, 42% of businesses fail because there is no real market for what they are trying to sell. The second most common reason is the lack of funds, which impacts 38% of failed businesses. Now, consider that entrepreneurs who have had formal entrepreneurship training are 55% more likely to succeed. That means investing in entrepreneurship training leads to higher success rates.
“The numbers don’t lie. Those who invest in training and education programs that include defining an entrepreneur, recognizing and validating an opportunity, starting and operating a business, understanding business marketing, managing sales, and basic financial management have a much greater chance for success,” says Jeff Coruccini, CEO of LearnKey. LearnKey aims to provide affordable, proven online entrepreneurship certification training for those who want to start their own business.
From recent data and studies*, here are five reasons every potential entrepreneur should consider LearnKey’s training before starting their journey:
• Increased Success Rates: Entrepreneurs who have undergone formal entrepreneurship certification training are up to 55% more likely to succeed in launching and sustaining their businesses compared to those without such training.
• Required Skills: 54% of entrepreneurs cite communication as the most important skill, followed by problem-solving (53%) and time management (48%).
• Innovation Catalyst: Statistically, entrepreneurs who have received training are 30% more likely to introduce innovative products and services to the market. This innovation enhances their competitiveness and drives industry advancement.
• Access to Capital: Entrepreneurship training has been instrumental in helping individuals secure funding for their businesses. Studies show that entrepreneurs with formal training are 35% more likely to secure loans or attract investors successfully.
• Global Perspective: International trade is a key driver of economic growth. Trained entrepreneurs are 45% more likely to engage in global trade, contributing to expanding international markets and diversifying economies.
*Source: 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2019/2020 Report
LearnKey is a premier global training and education provider whose mission for over three decades has been to create comprehensive online courseware mapped to globally recognized certifications. Through its comprehensive training programs, LearnKey empowers aspiring entrepreneurs with the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to successfully navigate the challenges of today’s business landscape.
Join us in fostering a culture of innovation, economic empowerment, and sustainable growth by investing in entrepreneurship training. Discover how our courses can help you or your organization unlock the full potential of entrepreneurship.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here